Beyoncé drops new album, world goes nuts

Beyoncé just dropped her newest album and the whole world went nuts. LEMONADE was released exclusively on Tidal after the singer’s HBO special, also called LEMONADE, on Saturday night. As usual, Beyoncé kept the whole thing under wraps so it would be a surprise to her fans.

The movie really told the story of her album and showed viewers her views on womanhood and freedom. It also gave a look at her marital struggles with rapper Jay-Z. This visual album left many fans in awe and many called it one of her best pieces of work yet.

The album has 12 songs, including Formation, which was released earlier this year along with surprise music video. This is Beyonce’s sixth record and first full length work since 2013, when she released her self titled record.

Fans were eager to get their hands on Queen B’s new music after her announcement at the Super Bowl of her Formation World Tour which kicks off April 27 and will run through the summer.

[playbuzz-item url=”//www.playbuzz.com/thepitchonline10/have-you-listened-to-the-new-beyonce-album”]

0
1