Top Quotes from “Real Housewives”

Top Quotes from Real Housewives
Amanda Meredith / PR Photos

The entire “Real Housewives” enterprise has been going for several years, and we can’t seem to shake them. Memorable moments that make us laugh hysterically is probably why they are still around. These scenes can include, but are certainly not limited to: cat-fights, bar fights, wardrobe malfunctions, women ganging up on other women and lavish events for dogs.

Though at times they may seem a bit superficial, we just cannot peel our eyes from these iconic instances presented to us alongside a nice bowl of popcorn and a soda. All of the “housewives” from Atlanta (RHA), Beverly Hills (RHBH), and Miami (RHM), have given us hit one-liners that we just can’t,and won’t, forget. Moments like these also occurred in past “Real Housewives” shows like Orange County, New York City and New Jersey, but these particular ones just had to make the list.

“So Kim storms out with her belly and wig in tow, and I’m like ‘good, you need to be gone.’” — NeNe Leakes (RHA), along with the other housewives in the “A,” are upset about how, expecting housewife, Kim, has, once again, bailed on the girls’ trip to Anguilla. Kim Zolciak claimed her doctor wouldn’t allow her to travel as she was seven months pregnant.

“I really don’t have time to play nice with dumb-dumb.” — Kenya Moore (RHA) has been thrown into yet another classy, but ridiculous, fight by fellow “RHA” newbie, Porsha Stewart, about finally burying their hatchet, but Kenya will have none of it.

“I like anything about the dead. They’re so quiet. The funeral arts allows you to express your creative side.” — Phaedra Parks(RHA) visits her local funeral home because of her new-found love of funerals and immerses herself into the embalming process of it all. 

“I try to preserve my youth by keeping the A/C in my apartment really, really, really, really cold. It’s kind of freezing me. It’s just a once a week treatment.”  — Marysol Patton (RHM) and her mom, Elsa, are preparing to pack for their trip to Bimini, an island in the Bahamas. The two are clad in their fur coats to keep warm from the freezing conditions of Marysol’s apartment. She keeps it cold to ensure her botox doesn’t begin to loosen. 

“Embalming’s done and we would actually put some sutures… I took sewing class in school, I should be good at that…. This is not what you use, is it? It’s like a shoelace.” — Phaedra (RHA), still at her local funeral home, is prepared to suture dummy’s neck after putting makeup on it. 

“You’re going to go nuts with the animals…I have a llama coming in.” — Kyle Richards (RHBH) and costar, Lisa Vanderpump, are taking a break after running around for Kyle’s youngest daughter’s third birthday party. Kyle had a petting zoo at the party with a plethora of animals, one of them being a llama.

“The best laid plans when you’re dealing with children…of course I still took the time to get some pictures taken.” — Taylor Armstrong (RHBH) was also taking advantage of her downtime from planning her daughter’s birthday and decided to have a personal fashion shoot in the “Alice in Wonderland”-inspired event.

“I don’t think Adrienne understands the concepts of a lot of things, but she knew what she was doing when she was like, ‘yeah, that’s how you cheat, that’s how you cheat, that’s how you cheat.’ So, maybe that’s her motto.” — Brandi Glanville (RHBH) and costar Adrienne Maloof arm wrestle and Adrienne, having a lot of brothers, teaches Brandi how to cheat at the game.

“We were like monkeys in a cage. We were like, ‘aah, aah!'” — Kyle (RHBH) accompanied by the rest of her “Housewives” crew hang out in the hotel sauna in Ojai, a city in California, and begin messing around with the towels.

0
0