Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna announce pregnancy shortly after engagement

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby! The Kardashian-Jenner-West-Tyga frenzy just got even more complex. The world was in shock when Rob Kardashian and his now fiancee Blac Chyna announced their engagement, and now they’re shocking us again with the announcement that Blac is pregnant. This will be the first child for the couple, but second for Blac who has a son, King Cairo, who is from her previous relationship with rapper Tyga–and yes, Tyga is Rob’s sister Kylie’s on and off boyfriend.

Rob Kardashian, 29, has had his depression issues play out on the small screen the past few years on his family’s show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Kardashian hasn’t been seen on the show for the past few years and has stayed very hidden from the cameras until recently when his relationship with Chyna became public in January.

Kardashian and Chyna’s relationship becoming public came as a shock to the entire world, especially with the drama connecting their family. Rob’s younger half-sibling Kylie is involved with Chyna’s ex, Chyna’s best friend is Amber Rose. Rose is the ex of Kanye West who is married to Rob’s older sister Kim Kardashian. Within this web of drama, there are feuds between the Kardashian women and Chyna over the couple’s relationship.

In the past few months, the families have seemed to calm down and sources say they are “really happy for Rob.”

Chyna announced her pregnancy with Kardashian via Instagram, posting an animated picture of herself with a baby bump and captioning the picture with a baby emoji.

The gender of the baby is still not confirmed by the couple amidst the many rumors of what it is and what they plan to name the baby.

[playbuzz-item url=”//www.playbuzz.com/thepitchonline10/how-well-do-you-know-celebrity-couples”]

0
0