24K Magic

24K+Magic

It’s been nearly four years since Bruno Mars came out with a new hit album that topped the charts. After 2012’s “Unorthodox Jukebox” which topped the charts, he hasn’t released any new album. Although ‘Uptown Funk’ with Mark Ronson was an amazing global smash hit last year, it didn’t create the same excitement that a whole new album by Bruno Mars would. Lots of fans are waiting for album number three. Bruno’s father Pete Hernandez told his local paper the Honolulu Star- Advertiser that we can expect to hear new music from Bruno Mars by this fall.

“Bruno has seven great new songs-I’ve heard ‘em-but the album should now be released in September or October, to qualify for next year’s Grammy Awards,” said Mars’ father Pete Hernandez.

Hernandez’s prediction was correct. Mars released his new hit single ‘24k Magic’ on October 7. His album, also called 24k Magic, was released on November 18.Lead single ‘24k Magic’ definitely hints at Bruno continuing with his current style of groovy dance moves, and his new track ‘Chunky’ suggests that this album will have some sort of throwback incorporated into it. His track ‘Versace On The Floor’ is extremely retro. Mars and everyone on his team are getting excited for this album’s release. Everyone feels confident about it.

“I think it’s going to be the next movement of Bruno,” said sound engineer Charles Moniz.

Moniz also adds that the music is mostly upbeat, and a large contributing factor to the music being so joyful is that the atmosphere in the studio was about having fun. It’s about everyone coming together and having a good time. That’s the thing- when the vibe’s right and everyone’s having fun, that’s when the best music comes out. Mars claims that as soon as we start playing 24k Magic, we won’t want to stop.

“On this album, I really focused on giving you one continuous wave, as soon as you put this album on, you’re going to be taken for a ride. This album is the best album I’ve ever done. Out of all three of them, this is the one!” Bruno told 97.1 AMP Radio Carson Daly

Mars isn’t including any duets in this album or features, it’s nine tracks of pure Bruno. In 2013-2014 Bruno played a total of 154 headline shows as part of his worldwide Moonshine Jungle Tour, taking a mammoth $156.4 million at the box office, so it’s no wonder he’s eager to get back out on the road again. His 24K Magic world tour starts in Antwerp, Belgium on March 28, 2017. There will be 10 shows across the UK and Ireland, including two huge headline concerts at London’s O2 Arena on April 18 and 19. In total he is doing 85 shows. Tickets go on general sale on November 21. If you want to see the amazing Bruno Mars perform his fabulous new album 24K Magic you should try and get your tickets sooner rather than later. Tickets sell out pretty quickly, but there are plenty of gaps in Bruno’s tour dates for more shows to be added.

photo credit: Pintrest 

[playbuzz-item url=”//www.playbuzz.com/thepitchonline10/how-well-do-you-know-bruno-mars”]

0
0