Sanders supporters must settle for Clinton if she’s nominated

Recently, millennials have been raving about the politics of Sen. Bernie Sanders, but right now, it doesn’t look like he’s going to receive the nomination, and Sanders supporters have a tendency to be stubborn.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton looks to be the future Democratic nominee as she only needs 143 pledged delegates and currently has 524 super delegates.

Donald Trump recently became the presumptive Republican nominee after Cruz and Kasich dropped their campaign, and Trump is everything most Sanders supporters are against.

For Sanders supporters, being “Ready for Hillary” means being ready to settle for Hillary if, or when, she’s nominated. But even with that in mind, Sanders supporters refuse to settle for Hillary.

There is a social media group called “Grassroots for Bernie”. According to the Huffington Post, these people consider themselves socialists, and will never support Clinton, calling her a pathological liar. There is also a hashtag called #NeverHillary, where Sanders and Trump supporters say why they won’t vote Hillary. Most are ignorant and racist, like “#DoesItSeemOddThat women would actually vote for a person that would allow rapists into the country? #NeverHillary” and some of them just state opinion without reason, making it a little misguided “Not only will DNC support of Hill cost the WH, it will destroy what little is left of the Party and any shred of democracy. #NeverHillary”

These are real tweets that actually exist using the hashtag #NeverHillary.

But, not all Sanders supporters are against Hillary. Some Sanders supporters are actively against Donald Trump, and are conspiring a way to bring him down. The information isn’t leaked, but it’s being talked about.

Trump has been back and fourth with his supporters, and other voters with controversial quotes, allegedly contradicting himself, and wants to attack Clinton with her relationship with her husband, even though their marital issues were settled about 15 years ago.

But Donald Trump is the opposite of a socialist, and has allegedly lied as much as Hillary allegedly has. Also, anyone who says that if he wasn’t the father of his daughter, he’d be dating her is already not going to have my vote.

I am a Bernie supporter, though I know that he won’t get the nomination, but Sanders supporters refuse to believe it. Based on that, Sanders supporters are as bad as Trump supporters. Trump supporters and Sanders supporters are the two extremes of their respective parties, and so far it’s out of hand. Trump has been classified as a racist, and doesn’t know how to manage money. His business has gone bankrupt five times.

I will also remind people that Bernie Sanders isn’t a true Democrat, he was an independent as a Senator of Vermont. I believe that Democrats and Republicans should be loyal to their party, unless one is too extreme against their views, and so far, Hillary is more Democrat than Trump is Republican, and Bernie isn’t a true Democrat.

We have had an African-American president for the past eight years, and it really has brought out the true colors of Americans, especially with this Presidential race where it clearly shows that we have not advanced as a country with racial problems in the last 50 years.

Hillary may have had some controversy too with the Benghazi and her relationship with her husband, but Hillary is much stronger than Trump when it comes to pressure, and is good at saying the right thing. It will also be a good thing for a woman to be in the White House rather than a billionaire who has no experience in politics and wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of the country rather than helping them.

12
4