DoNUTS for donuts with Danielle and Zack

What’s better than donuts? Can’t think of anything? We can’t either! Donuts are awesome. Whether it’s for a sugary breakfast delight or a nighttime treat, it’s never a bad time to eat a donut. The Pitch Online’s writers Zack and Danielle went to Dunkin Donuts to let their faithful readers know which donuts are the best of the best!

STRAWBERRY FROSTED DONUT:

Danielle’s take: This donut reminds me of love: the bright pink hue of the frosting, the sweet taste of strawberries. You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s even better if you get rainbow sprinkles on top.

Zack’s take: This donut is a classic. Close your eyes and think of a donut. Pink frosting will probably pop into your mind. They are Homer Simpson’s favorite flavor, and they won’t disappoint you.

CHOCOLATE CAKE DONUT:

Danielle’s take: This is my favorite donut. My basketball coach brings us donuts after every Saturday morning practice, and she always gets a chocolate cake donut especially for me. She’s the greatest and so this donut gives me good vibes. Wow, I’m about to get emotional….. anyway, it’s chocolate-y perfection. 

Zack’s take: As much as I’d like to, I simply can’t, with good faith, recommend this donut. Here’s the thing, do you feel like eating cake? BUY A CAKE! Is there such thing as a donut flavored cake? I hope not! People need to stop pressuring donuts into being something they’re not, they’re delicious just the way they are!

PUMPKIN DONUT:

Zack’s take: Bread, muffins, spice lattes, scones, pie, have pumpkins ever steered us wrong? My advice? Grab yourself as many pumpkin flavored treats as you can, and have your own personal pumpkin-fest while they’re still in season.

Danielle’s take: Too sugary. Not for me.

GLAZED DONUT:

Zack’s take: This is the OG  of donuts. Glazed donuts came from nothing and had to scratch and claw to make a name for themselves. Glazed donuts were around before all this ridiulous sugary, frosted nonsense. Glazed donuts are from the streets, born and raised, and they don’t have to answer to anyone. It’s easy to get caught up in these new-fangled seasonal flavors, but don’t forget, nothing is realer than glaze.

Danielle’s take: There is absolutely nothing wrong with a glazed donut. Sure, it’s not flashy, but it has that charm factor. It’s like a warm hug from your grandma. Or when a puppy curls up on your lap.

0
0
$775
$1000