Fun Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day!

Back to the basics-

Try out a local roller rink or get a milkshake at the Silver Diner on Rockville Pike. Find a fun drive-in theater and watch a black-and-white movie, anything that takes you back to the good old days. The point of this date is to focus on each other’s company-retro style- and forget all the V day hype. 

Go big or go home-

This option is reserved for those with heavy wallets. The point is to follow every exaggerated romantic movie down to the line in order to give your sweetheart a Valentine’s Day they’ll never forget. You’ve basically failed this endeavor if you don’t rent a limo, or a helicopter, get reservations at the best restaurant in town and end the night with fireworks spelling out your initials inside a heart. Go on a $500 carriage ride or die trying. Good luck. 

Give back-

Nothing shows how loving you are like sharing that love with others. Volunteer at a soup kitchen, plant trees in a park or even hand out care packages to the homeless. Your Valentine will be head over heels for your caring nature and eagerness to give back.

R&R-

I’m perfectly aware that for those on budgets, this list hasn’t exactly left you with many options. Never fear! To save some cash and show your love, give your sweetheart a home spa day! Give them a big robe and let them soak their feet to soothing jazz and you’ll be golden. Google DIY face masks, learn to give foot massages and slap some cucumber slices on your loved one’s face for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day. 

The Heartfelt Message-

Valentine’s Day is all about showing someone how much you care, and what better way to do this than by just telling them! If you’re musically, artistically or romantically inclined then this is the plan for you. Write and perform a song, gift them a poem or even just a romantic letter. This option proves that you don’t need to shell out the big bucks to make your Valentine’s Day a hit.

Be sugary sweet-

Literally just ply your significant other with piles of different types of sweet treats until they’re indiscernible from the pile of red and pink wrappers around them and they honestly might need to be wheeled to the hospital to get checked for diabetes.  

[playbuzz-item url=”//www.playbuzz.com/thepitchonline10/fun-ways-to-spend-valentines-day”]

0
1