• The Pitch staff is on summer break and will resume publishing in September
  • The first day of school is Monday, August 26
  • Have a great summer!

WJ students create spooky Halloween hallways

• Students roam the hallway as the bats fly above them. Spiders crawled the spider webs around the ceiling.

• Amanda Prince, dressed up as a demon, sells Art Honors Society goodies. Prince made sure that everyone got what they needed.

• Timothy Heim plays with the Candy Skull Game, made by the Tech department. Using a golf ball, students tried to get as many points as possible.

• Amy Weitzman paints a scary smile with sharp teeth on Gabriel Agiira. Viewers of the hall got free face painting.

• Art Honors Society members drew the banners.They had a lot of fun painting with acrylics.

• Amy Weitzman gives free face paints to students. In this case, she drew cat whiskers on her client.

• Banners painted by the Art Honors Society allow students to show their artistic skills and spook other students.

• Decorations varying from streamers to banners adorn the Halloween Hallway. All the decorations were created by the Art Honors Society.

• Students enjoy buying buttons, glow sticks, beads and fangs at the “Bootique”. All the buttons were designed by the members of the Art Honors Society.

0
0