Pitch Editor’s Celebrity Crushes: Valentine’s Day Edition

Rosie (Print Co-Editor-in-Chief) – “Jake Gyllenhaal. You can just see his soul through his eyes, and he has such a broken sweetness and charm.”

Hannah (Print Co-Editor-in-Chief) – “Justin Beiber. I watched his movie Never Say Never and besides his adorable looks, Justin is as talented as anyone. He came out of nothing and through the use of the Internet, his abilities were recognized.”

Ali (Online Editor-in-Chief) – “Ryan Gosling. He’s not only attractive, but he’s funny and classy and clearly has respect for everyone he meets. He also has a perfect smile.”

Taliah (Print Arts & Entertainment Editor) – “Gaspard Ulliel. He’s rugged and foreign and I like his dimples.”

Cameron (Online Arts & Entertainment Editor) – “Maiara Walsh. She may have gotten her start with Disney, but, uh… my crush on her extends long beyond my preteen years.”

Julia (Print News Editor) – “Johnny Depp. Who wouldn’t want to be rescued by a pirate? Getting a chance to look deeply into his eyes is even more special than with most men because of his tendency to wear dark sunglasses. He’s pretty.”

Girard (Online News Editor) – “If I had to pick? Probably Anne Hathaway. She’s extremely talented and can really just capture the attention of anyone watching her in a movie.”

Nathaniel (Print Editorial Editor) – “Kim Kardashian. I really like her personality and her commitment to her reality show.”

Danielle (Online Editorial Editor) – “Zac Efron. From a young and cheesy tween sensation, Zac has evolved into a serious actor using his incredibly good looks for good. Those eyes! My goodness.”

Jenny (Print Feature Co-Editor) – “Zac Efron. He’s the most beautiful man to ever walk the planet.”

Megan (Online Feature Editor) – “Ed Westwick. Love the accent, love the hair, love the boy. He’s nice to look at.”

Phillip (Print Sports Editor) – “Kina Grannis hands down. If you say that a musician who has had her own Superbowl commercial, a YouTube video with over 5 million hits and 97,000 Twitter followers isn’t famous because people don’t know who she is, than Victoria Justice would be my second choice. I’ve had a crush on her since I was 11.”

Daniel (Online Sports Editor) – “Jenny McCarthy. It looks like the key to her heart is the lead role on ‘Two and a Half Men.’ If anyone knows of any good acting classes, let me know.”

0
0