Celebrity/Famous Tweets of the Week (April 30- May 4)

This week’s Celebrity/Famous Tweets of the Week include comedian Stephen Colbert, actor Rainn Wilson, actor Judah Friedlander, Zach Galfinakis as his character “Alan” from the Hangover and the Ellen Show with Ellen DeGeneres. If you have any Twitter suggestions, ideas, or commentary, please email [email protected]

@stephencolber: “This Starbucks line is HORRIBLE. Not because it’s long, but because no one has recognized me.”

@WolfpackAlan: “Raisin cookies that look like chocolate cookies, are the main reason I have trust issues.”

@rainnwilson: “Watching Hunger Games. There’s a LOT of nice forest land available in District 12!”

@StephenColber: “Newt Gringrich may have officially dropped out, but he will never be forgotten. Take care of yourself, newt…um I want to say, Gretzky?”

@JudahWorldChamp: “The Death Star had the worst strip clubs. #HappyStarWarsDay #Maythefourthbewithyou”

@rainnwilson: “is changing his twitter name to @MrsKutcher”

@TheEllenShow: “I heard some people were trying to start  National Ellen Day. Clearly this is a brilliant idea. What do you think should happen on #EllenDay?”

0
0