Tilly Talks: Shot by Cupid

If you want to tell the guy  you like how you feel, you can do a to be honest (TBH) post on Instagram.
Painting by the WJ Art Department/Graphic by Daniel Leonard
If you want to tell the guy you like how you feel, you can do a “to be honest” (TBH) post on Instagram.

Dear Tilly,

I really like this guy and think he might just like me back. I feel like there might be something there, but I don’t know how to tell him. He always likes my Instagram pictures and is a sweetheart when I see him. I can’t tell if he’s just being nice, or he is actually interested. Maybe I’m just looking into things too much, but I’ve had such bad luck in the past with guys. I really hope he likes me, but I also hope I’m not being stupid. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Shot by Cupid

Dear Shot by Cupid,

Guys can be confusing at times. Just like girls, they can give mixed signals and not know what they want. If you’re really intent on letting this guy know how you feel, then posting a “to be honest” (TBH) post on Instagram might help you out. What I mean is that there are pictures with the letters “TBH,” where people like it and you comment whatever you want to tell them, or you can private message them what you want to tell them. Whether he’s interested or just wants to be friends he will still “like” it as usual, and this will give you the little chance to open up. Personally, I wouldn’t tell him everything you feel, I would save a few things for the second date, but getting a first date shouldn’t be too hard.

Trust me when I say that you’re not alone in trying to determine whether a guy is flirting with you or just being friendly. I am sure you don’t want to hear this, but if he is just a friend and still a great guy, then stay friends. It may be hard, but it’s better to have him in your life that way then not at all. Plus, maybe he will develop a little crush on you!

Sincerely,

Tilly

0
0