Former Trump campaign staffer files lawsuit for sexual misconduct

Alva+Johnson+got+emotional+at+her+interview+for+All+In+with+Chris+Hayes.+She+shared+her+story+on+MSNBC+for+all+to+hear+from+her+personally.+
Alva Johnson got emotional at her interview for All In with Chris Hayes. She shared her story on MSNBC for all to hear from her personally.

Former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson recently filed a lawsuit making allegations of sexual misconduct against President Trump with an additional lawsuit against the Trump campaign for paying her significantly less than her counterparts on the basis of gender and race. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has refuted the allegation, calling it “absurd on its face.” With many stories recently surfacing regarding Trump, specifically Michael Cohen’s controversial testimony to Congress, many people aren’t yet fully aware of Johnson’s allegations.

“I think it’s something that needs to be talked about. Of course there needs to be proof before any action is taken but it’s definitely not something that can be brushed aside,” junior Brian McKaig, who identifies with the Republican Party, said. “It doesn’t really matter who it is, it’s a woman who thinks she got sexually assaulted and that’s not okay.”

Johnson claims that at a Trump rally in Florida in August 2016, Trump kissed her without consent inside an RV in front of a small gathering of supporters. Johnson allegedly turned her head and caused the unsolicited kiss to land on the side of her mouth.

“I think that everything should be taken [into] account, all the witnesses should be talked to, inconsistencies in his story should be seriously considered especially because it’s not the first allegation against him, it should be taken twice as seriously. It took a lot for her to even speak out in the first place, everyone should learn how to take this seriously,” senior Annie Campbell said.

Alva Johnson brings the list of women to come forward about being sexually harassed or abused by Trump to a shocking 23. Trump has continued to deny all of these claims, labeling his accusers as liars. Many people find it questionable that Johnson is only now bringing up the charges for something that happened three years ago. Johnson did, in fact, contact a lawyer immediately after the alleged misconduct, but decided not to go forward with the case due to lack of evidence.

0
0