Lack of sleep, breakfast? Get your caffeine on property with newly opened WJ Starbucks

WJ+opens+up+a+Starbucks+at+school%2C+curing+students+hunger+and+tiredness.+Administration+decided+to+do+this+because+students+kept+falling+asleep+during+class.+
Courtesy Creative Commons
WJ opens up a Starbucks at school, curing students’ hunger and tiredness. Administration decided to do this because students kept falling asleep during class.

Most students in the morning don’t have enough time to eat breakfast let alone get to school on time. Yes, granola bars or bananas have become staples in most students’ lives, but every morning most people crave fresh coffee for a caffeine boost. With this, administration has decided to open a Starbucks in school, so students can get breakfast before 7:45 am, in between classes or during lunch.

Not only does this ensure students receive the energy they need to focus on their school work, but it also prevents students from being late to school. Adding on, to limit the long lines, this Starbucks offers online ordering and delivery to class, so you don’t miss class waiting in line.

Moreover, it has been concluded that it will be built next to the auditorium near the staircase because that’s the door where many students come through in the morning since the student lot is right there.

I am absolutely not a morning person, so I wake up around 6:50 am every morning. This occasionally prevents me from eating breakfast because I just don’t have enough time to whip up eggs or wait for a bagel to toast. Yet, I am so hungry during first period and struggle to wait until lunch, especially because the vending machines are not open during class time, which is frustrating.

Students seem to be thrilled about this because Starbucks tends to be a fan favorite.

“Drinking coffee is a good way to make sure you don’t fall asleep in class and I would definitely go to the Starbucks before or in between classes when I am feeling tired and get a blonde vanilla latte,” senior Emma Lindsay said.

Furthermore, this Starbucks offers a full menu of all their delicious products. This includes hot or iced coffee, refreshers, teas, baked goods, sandwiches and more. Specifically, students will be able to buy favorite drinks such as the mango dragon fruit refresher, the bacon gouda and egg sandwich or even an iced vanilla latte.

0
0