Macfadden announces candidacy for POTUS

(Courtesy The Government)

You heard it here first: AP Lit teacher Melanie MacFadden has officially announced she’s running for President of the United States (POTUS). After days of battling the decision, she has decided to shoot for the stars. MacFadden is confident in her ability to win and is looking forward to the opportunities it may bring.

After having spent years in the English Department, she is finally branching out. While teaching has always been her passion, she thinks there’s more in store for her future.

She had important things to factor into her decision though. Since she’s married, she had to make sure both her and her husband were willing to put in this effort. She also has children. While they don’t live with her, MacFadden wanted to make sure they were okay with this decision and that this was something they could all enjoy.

MacFadden knew that the presidency wasn’t something to take lightly, so she had some other opinions weigh in.

She asked a few students for their input, all of which said yes and that she should go for it. Her students think and speak highly of MacFadden so they wholeheartedly believe she will be perfect for this role.

Her mindset going into this campaign and journey is to overpower her opponents and voters. She is striving for full leadership and bringing the country back to its proper rule.

MacFadden has been working on her presidential speech and slogans for quite some time now. Her campaign slogan goes like this: “Get on board with MacFadden, for a nation that’s never lackin!”

0
0