The faces behind the spotless halls of WJ

Shelton Neal 1. 3 years 2. I spend time with my 8-year-old granddaughter. We go fishing, rock climbing, and 3. biking. She recently started running track and playing sports. 3. I love being able to see the kids grow. I also like that I can make sure the kids are okay and they have everything the kids need in order to succeed. 4. I wish people knew how generous I am. I’m a very nice, lowkey guy who loves God. I’m also very supportive and always put other people above myself. 5. Stay focused, and recover after downfalls because they’re not the end of the world. Also, always learn from your mistakes and treat others the way you want to be treated.

Every morning when we go to school the halls are practically spotless. The dirt and trash that littered the halls after the previous day’s lunch have disappeared and the floors are so clean, they almost sparkle. Often this is overlooked and expected by the student body, leaving the hard-working building services staff overlooked although they did their job perfectly. Before we left school. I had the privilege of getting to know a few of the building services staff and I was blown away by their kindness and genuine love for the students at WJ. These were the questions I asked them…

1. How long have you been working at WJ?
2. What do you do in your spare time outside of your job here?
3. What’s your favorite thing about working here?
4. What’s something you wish people knew about you?
5. What’s one piece of advice you’d like to give to the students at WJ?

0
0