Ask Ali: Love Triangle Issues

Dear Ali,
I am in a pickle. Well actually, more like a triangle. I took a girl to homecoming, who likes me, but I like someone else. The person who I like is not very interested in me, but loves to play with my feelings. Both girls are friends with each other. I just want a chill girlfriend and to get rid of all the drama, but I don’t know how to get out of this rut. Please help!
Sincerely,
Love Triangle Issues
—-
Dear Love Triangle Issues,
It sounds like you just need to get away from these girls — if you want to “get rid of all the drama,” then you should probably tell them both that you are only interested in being friends. If the girl that you like appears cold or uninterested, then it’s most likely not worth your time to pursue her. This advice may seem harsh, but if I were you, I would look for prospects elsewhere.
There are plenty of girls at WJ who are “chill” and don’t have such baggage. Try not to get stuck on a conventional image of girl when looking for a potential love interest. Consider your good friends who are girls, and utilize the relationships you already have. There might be a relationship right in front of you that you neglected because of your previous drama!
Good luck,
Ali

0
0