Sports Editor Jeremy Smith’s Mock Draft

It’s that time again. Like many other writers, analysts and bloggers, I want to enlighten everyone on what is really going to happen in this year’s NFL Draft…Enjoy.

1. Rams: Ndamakong Suh With the Rams struggling almost every way possible, they have a ton of needs. However, I believe this defensive tackle out of Nebraska is one of the best prospects of the drafts.

2. Lions: Gerald McCoy After the departure of Shaun Rogers, McCoy will bring a strong and effective presence to the offensive line.

3. Buccanears: Eric BerryBerry is without a doubt the best player in the field of prospects.

4. Redskins: Sam Bradford Dan Snyder will jump on this former Heisman winners bandwagon.

5. Cheifs: Derrick Morgan The ACC defensive player of the year will bring hope to what seems like a constantly struggling Chiefs team.

6. Seahawks: Joe Haden Although the ‘Hawks have young corners, Haden is just too good to pass up.

7. Browns: Anthony Davis Even with the addition of Joe Thomas two seasons ago, the Browns still have played like…the Browns.

8. Raiders: Bruce Campbell Although Campbell has a lot of potential, Al Davis has a knack for overrating players out of Maryland.

9. Bills: Jimmy Clausen Arguably the best quarterback in the draft, with coaching changes in the works this pick could change, but look for the Bills to get a heck of a quarterback.

10. Jaguars: Russell Okung Though the Jags are young and talented, the offensive line is a spot to address, and Okung is one of the best.

0
0