Apple never goes a year without a new creation

Hayley Miller, Arts & Entertainment Editor

Every year Apple comes out with an updated iPhone with very advanced and impressive technology. Last year Apple came out with the 6, 6 plus, 6s and 6s Plus. Whenever Apple comes out with a new iphone, it’s more advanced and has something extra that previous models did not contain. As Apple continues to make more and more iPhones they continue to add unique features. The 6sPlus has a precise camera, which also includes live photos, a security fingerprint, and retina HD display. Apple just unveiled the highly anticipated iPhone 7, and many people are curious to see how it will be different from the 6s Plus.

The iPhone 7 will be available on September 16, and is supposed to have advanced camera systems, as well as the best battery life of any iPhone. The iPhone 7 is also water resistant. Around October Apple is coming out with headphones specifically for the iPhone 7. According to the Apple website; “AirPods deliver an industry-leading four to five hours of listening time on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you three hours of listening time. To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri “How’s the battery on my AirPods?”

Also, iPhone the most used camera in the world, and is now advancing its features like color capture to make photos and live photos more vibrant. It even reduces blur associated with a handshake and motion. The flash is now 50% brighter when taking pictures and videos. In addition to the camera upgrades, the slo-mo videos are longer. Memories is a new feature with the iPhone 7 that searches your photos, videos, and movies to find events, people, and trips to present them into organized collections.

Many students don’t want to purchase the new iPhone for many reasons most of them being because they can’t plug their headphones into the phone, or because their phone is in perfectly good condition.

“I think the iPhone 7 is a very new and creative idea, but I do like my iPhone 6 better because it works almost the same as the 7 just with some different features. I dont think it will be that different from most iPhones,” junior Katie King said.

A lot of the time people feel happy and satisfied with the models that they have until someone they know buys it, and they see how much better it works compared to the old model they have.

“I heard it’s basically like the iPhone 6 but just better camera quality, but no I don’t think I want it. I like my iPhone6,” junior Emely Gomez said.

1
10