Best restaurants offering take out/delivery

Courtesy of Flickr
Uncle Julio’s stays open during these trying times. Many other restaurants have also stayed open offering food for take-out or delivery.

Even amidst a global pandemic, our favorite restaurants have stayed open, allowing us to get our beloved dishes via ctake-out or no-contact delivery. While it’s great to eat from our favorite places, we can also use this time to try new foods and restaurants to broaden our palate. Here are some restaurants that remain open during these trying times from a variety of cultures and styles.

The Big Greek Cafe
The Big Greek Cafe offers take-out from their four locations in Silver Spring, Bethesda, Kensington and Rockville. The cafe excels in making authentic homemade Greek food ordered from a large menu. Family meals are also offered which allow for family-sized entrees and a variety of sides to be ordered affordably.

Crisp & Juicy
This Peruvian restaurant specializes in rotisserie chicken and dipping sauce, plus fried yuca and other sides. Crisp & Juicy offers carryout and delivery from their Kensington, Silver Spring and DC locations.

Bangkok Garden
Bangkok Garden has a variety of Thai street food dishes available for delivery or take-out. Located in Rockville, Bangkok Garden is an affordable place for authentic dishes. Their popular dishes include pad thai, drunken noodles and Panang curry crispy pork belly.

Uncle Julio’s
For Tex-Mex, Uncle Julio’s is a great option, offering take-out from their Bethesda location. A variety of family meals are offered, including fajitas, bake & serve enchiladas and soft taco kits. Kits are available for two or four people.

Dolcezza Gelato & Coffee
For an Italian style dessert, Dolcezza Gelato & Coffee is a great option. The Bethesda location offers take-out for a variety of gelati flavors, and it’s a great way to top off a meal.

0
0
$775
$1000