• The Pitch staff is on summer break and will resume publishing in September
  • The first day of school is Monday, August 26
  • Have a great summer!

Photo gallery: The spring pep rally

• Amateur Poms is back again with another amazing performance! The yearly tradition is definitely a fan favorite of all Walter Johnson students.

• The Drumline puts on an amazing performance with a surprise upside-down showing! Walter Johnson sporting events would not be the same without the drumline present.

• Senior Natalya Krouse introduces seniors Anna Zucconi, Ava Redmond and Lyn McKaig. The team is looking forward to another great season with their multiple college committed players as well!

• The WJ Step team puts on another great performance. At each school-wide event, the step dance routine is always a highlight!

• Senior Jay Wandell announces this year’s baseball seniors. They are hoping for another great season with their multiple college committed players!

• Seniors Sami Rosenberg and Carly Gilder lead the softball team in the pep rally with their superhero and villain themes. The team is excited for their upcoming season and hoping for one just as successful as their last.

• The Walter Johnson SGA poses for a group picture, from left: Michelle Kim, Olin Kimball, Sid Scale and Alex Levy. Each year, the incredible pep rally is planned and run by the SGA.

• The Walter Johnson stadium fills up with students for the spring pep rally. Each year everyone looks forward to the exciting showing of the spring sports teams!

0
0