• The Pitch staff is on summer break and will resume publishing in September
  • The first day of school is Monday, August 26
  • Have a great summer!

Girls Soccer senior night photo gallery

• From left to right: Seniors Sydney Stein, Madeline Chung, Emma Kothari, Charlotte Thomas, Rachel Rinehart and Abby Calhoun post with Coach Joshua Kinnetz just before their ceremony. “I’ve been one of Kinnetz’s players for 4 years now. We have developed a great player-coach relationship,” Stein said.

• Sophomores Emily Akpebu (left) and sophomore Sofia Ruefli (right) made shirts to support all of the seniors on senior night, including their assigned senior Charlotte Thomas (middle). “The shirts were super cute. The girls did a great job,” Thomas said.

• From left to right: Sophomore Federica Gavelli, junior Isabella Mondelli, senior Madeline Chung and junior Brooke Onder pose after taking a look at Chung’s poster. “I really appreciate what my little cats did for me,” Chung said.

• From left to right: Sophomore Quinn Garrett, senior Emma Kothari and junior Vivian Vendt finish exchanging gifts on senior night. “It feels good to give [the seniors] something to commemorate the work they do for the team,” Vendt said.

• From left to right: Sophomore Irene Sanchez-Burgueno, junior Alyette Fialon, senior Rachel Rinehart and sophomore Marina Thorn get together before the ceremony. “It was fun to make the posters and give Rachel her gifts,” Thorn said.

• From left to right: Seniors Sydney Stein, Rachel Rinehart, Charlotte Thomas, Emma Kothari, Madeline Chung and Abby Calhoun pose just before their senior night ceremony. “It was really special to walk out with my family and see my friends do it as well,” Stein said.

0
0